Wednesday, November 7, 2012

23 days...

...till the wedding!!

At first I was like, what are people talking about when they say it gets really busy before a wedding. But now.....I know.
I am so scatterbrained these last few weeks. I have to write everything down or save it to my calender in my phone for a reminder. I am losing stuff and finding it in odd places.
Saturday I was watering my plants and just before we wanted to go out (at night) hubby asks me if I had turned off the water. I had not, so I quickly go to the two faucets that were on and turn them off (so I thought). Since it was dark when we came home we did not see anything unusual, but the next morning our garden was.....well let's just say pretty "moist". haha

I can't even say what it is that is having me feel so stressed. I guess because it's getting busier at work too, I feel like I won't get it all done. I know it will be fine.
Next week me and the girls go to Asuncion for a final trip to pick up the wedding dress, the bridesmaids dresses and shop for some decorations. Hopefully we can find everything we have on our list. That will be  big relief to have the dresses and deco at home.
Things are going great so far. And I know you guys are there for me, when I need you. Thank you so much!

Just wanted to also let you know that I won't be posting again till after the wedding.I will also be very quiet in the comments on your blogs. I just need to find some free moments to just chill.

Hoping you are all well and looking forward to a more relaxed December!!

P.S. Today is my blogiversary too! Just realized that. 6 years!!

16 comments:

Maribeth said...

Happy Blogoversary! And good luck with all the wedding preparations!

Mari said...

Happy bloggoversary! Good idea to take a little break before the wedding. Hope you can enjoy this time! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anita said...

Six years...WOW! I'm impressed. I'm behind you at almost 4 years. :)

Blessings to you, your family, and friends as you finalize the plans and actually "have" the wedding. It will be so exciting!

Slow down and breathe when you need to. I don't want to hear about anymore flooded gardens. :)

Jeanie said...

I hope your mind calms down a little even though the activity probably will not. At least try to let go of the things you have no control over. I know the wedding will be beautiful...as will you, and of course the bride.
Happy blogiversary.

That corgi :) said...

Happy blog anniversary Betty! Impressive for 6 years!! How exciting with the wedding!! So very close!! I'm sure it will all get done, but I would imagine like you said lots of stress. Looking forward to hearing about it afterwards!! I'm sure it will be gorgeous!!

betty

Karin said...

Oh, I'm so excited with you about your special event! All that fun! Enjoy every, last, little moment! Happy 6th Blog Anniversary! Here's hoping you stay cool and the weather cooperates for you!

Better is Possible said...

Such excitement. I've been mother of the groom twice. That was hectic enough, can't imagine what it'll be like if my daughter married. Keep breathing and enjoy yourself. Congrats on 6 years of blogging. Now that's an accomplishment.

Debsdailylife said...

How exciting!! Make sure to take lots of pictures!! OF EVERYTHING!!! And remember to breathe!

Tracy P. said...

Happy blogiversary! You're still one of my favorites. I am sure the wedding will be beautiful. What I hope most is that you truly enjoy YOUR gift--your new son-in-law. :-)

Cicero Sings said...

Congrats on 6 years of blogging! The wedding will come off just fine and if something doesn't go a-okay ... it will be something to laugh about in years to come. Look forward to pictures when you return to blogland once again.

Julie said...

Well now I know why. I keep forgetting how close the wedding is. You do what you need to do and be sure to take some time for you too. I'll be here waiting to hear all about it.
Take care Betty. Blessings!!

Chatty Crone said...

This is about the time the stress of a wedding hits! lol Remember to breathe. sandie

Kay said...

Let me just warn you to keep some tissues on you when the ceremony begins. I thought I was perfectly fine until my daughter came down the aisle on my husband's arm. I absolutely crumbled and started crying for no good reason. I had no tissues nearby. All my friends had to send them up to me. The emotion just grabbed hold of me. My mother said it was the same for her. It's going to be so beautiful!

Joyce said...

I'm so happy and excited for you. I pray the big day goes off without a hitch and you enjoy every moment. Can't wait to hear details and see pictures. All my best to the bride and groom!

Joanna Jenkins said...

One week til the wedding!!!! I'm so excited for you and Cheering you on, Betty! Things will go perfectly, I'm sure so relax and enjoy the next week.

I can't wait to see the photos!

Love to you all. xoxoxo jj

Kathy said...

Hi! Congrats on your blogoversary! Super congrats on the "almost" wedding! Enjoy this last week and don't stress out! Just relax and have fun! Looking forward to hearing all about it.