Wednesday, March 13, 2013
1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
I have bought a lottery ticket before, but that´s it. We don´t have casinos in our town, and I´m glad about that. I know if I let myself, I could lose a lot of money, if I went to casinos or played cards for money. If I had the money to do it, I would love it though...
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
St. Patrick´s is not celebrated here. So, no.
My favorite way to have potatoes is french fries.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
When my friends make trips, like to the Dominican Rep. or Switzerland and I can´t...
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
A life with no more money worries, no envy and no sickness.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
I´ve tried many times to keep a journal, but daily life gets in the way and I forget to update them. So this blog is the only thing that comes close to a journal.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
I had to look up "limerick". Never heard that one before. And now, knowing what it means, made me almost give up posting this week. ;) (I´m not the poetry kind of gal...). But here goes:
There once was a woman from P.
who loved her cold yerba tea.
she had to have it daily
and this left her gaily
if one day she missed out
you better watch out for her "shout".
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I watched all 3 seasons of Downton Abbey last week. Now I'm even thinking with a British accent. lol! I loved it! I didn't think I would, but it got me hooked pretty quickly. Loved the rolling hills and the scenery. No wonder Joyce misses that place.
It's just too bad I have to wait almost a year for the next season to begin...