So here we are 3 months later, after my last post. A lot has happened and I thought I should update and put things into perspective again.
- Our friend who I wrote about back then has passed. He fought a good fight, but in the end it was not God´s will for him to live longer. We lost 2 close friends last year. We pray for the widow´s who have to manage and learn to live on their own now. We will miss Evald and Werner dearly!
- I started a new job again. I was 10 months at my previous job, but knew pretty soon, that it was not a job I wanted to stay at for long. So when this other position opened up, I applied and (hallelujah!!) got it. I love it! I have my own office, I can work at my own preference and I can take days off, without having to search for a replacement. Something I couldn´t at the previous position.
- We celebrated Christmas with our new son in-laws and it was great! I love that they like each and visit each other. Something I have prayed for.
- I am healthy again. Thank you Lord! Even though I still need to lose weight and start walking again, I do feel great. I know it is not to be taken for granted. Too fast things can change.
- I love it. It´s so light and bright and clean. :) Too bad a cook doesn´t come with it. haha
- It is summer where we live and everyone is taking their vacations. We plan on going to a hotel in eastern Paraguay next month, so that is something to look forward to.
- This year is looking good so far. I miss reading everyone´s blogs, but am glad to keep up with some of you who are my fb friends. I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year!